Targeted Market and Sector Coverage
Restoration or creation of socially useful infrastructure:
- Educational institutions;
- Sports infrastructure;
- Places for culture and entertainment;
- Curative, prophylactic and health facilities, nursing homes and hospices.
Engineering infrastructure and risk prevention:
- Projects leading to the improvement of the physical environment, incl. renovation of public and private buildings with cultural and historical value;
- Projects related to the provision of communal services and construction of infrastructure – part of an integrated city project;
- Rehabilitation or construction of new industrial zones, incl. financing the realization of specific project intentions of investors.
Improvement of urban mobility and transport:
- Construction of parking lots and other traffic management systems;
- Services, public vehicles or infrastructure leading to the reduction of harmful emissions.
Sustainable energy as part of integrated urban projects:
- Measures to improve energy management and energy efficiency;
- Encouraging the use of renewable energy sources (RES).