Expressbank and DSK Bank
On January 15, 2019 DSK Bank EAD, the Bulgarian subsidiary of the Hungarian OTP Bank and the second largest bank in Bulgaria, and the undisputed leader in retail banking, finalized the acquisition of the majority shareholder of the Fund – Expressbank and its subsidiaries . Until the completion of the integration process in mid-2020, the two institutions will operate as two independent, single-parent banks. Accordingly, the Fund will be managed by both banking institutions.
ELANA Holding and ELANA Investment
ELANA is one of the biggest non-banking financial institutions in Bulgaria with over 25 years of experience in developing innovative products and services on the Bulgarian financial market. ELANA is a well recognized expert in the: management of financial assets, trading on financial markets, investment banking, investment consulting on European Programmes, land acquisitions, management of investments in the renewable energy sector. ELANA also has an extensive experience in the management of public funds – it has been successfully running the “Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources” Fund for already 7 years, after being given a mandate from the World Bank.
ELANA Investment is a prominent consultant on European funds for both the private business and municipalities. In 13 years it has assisted more than 500 companies and municipalities to attracted EU funds of over BGN 200 million.
Balkan Advisors is an international advisor in the field of investment banking and strategic consulting in Bulgaria and the Balkans region. Its experts have considerable experience in:
- Fund management – structuring, management and enhancing the worth of investments;
- Structuring and management of urban construction projects;
- Collaboration with municipal councils and municipal administration in attracting external financing;
- Assessing and structuring of public-private partnerships and concessionary agreements;
- Active investment activity in the real estate and media sectors in Bulgaria and the region.