Urban Projects Eligibility Criteria
All projects will be judged in accordance with the following criteria:
- Relevance to the objectives and eligible activities of the OPRD, Priority Axis 1 and the JESSICA Holding Fund Bulgaria (“JHFB”) Investment Strategy;
- Link and compliance with planned investments from other Operational Programs (environment, transport, competition);
- Location within the Cities’ urbanized territory;
- Consistence with municipal priorities and compliance with the Strategic Development Documents, as presented above;
- Revenue generating potential;
- Relevance to the Investment Policy objectives of the Fund;
- Significance in terms of social and economic impact;
- Public support and relevance to the spirit of the city;
- Overall sustainability;
- Economic viability;
- Motivation and competence of Project sponsor and manager.
The Projects can be sponsored by private investors, municipalities, and public-private partnerships.