RUDF respects the privacy of your data and guarantees their lawful processing and protection. This Policy is intended to provide you with information on how cookies are used on the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a user’s end device when visiting a website. It is used to collect anonymous information, which is processed for statistical purposes, to improve the functionality of the website, etc. Cookies are used by many websites for various purposes – to preserve your preferences, to activate on-line services, etc.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are small files of information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser. The browser stores this information in a file on the user’s end device. Cookies allow visitors to navigate the website and, where applicable, make it possible for RUDF to personalise the website and its content according to the needs of the visitors, as well as to improve the results of their actions. If the function of the respective cookie is not activated, RUDF cannot ensure that the website will function properly.
- To protect customer privacy and prevent fraud;
- To monitor and manage the data flow on the website.
Types of cookies
RUDF uses two main types of cookies on the website:
- Session cookies. These are temporary cookies that are only active when the user logs in to the website (i.e. until the user leaves the page and closes the browser). Session cookies help the website remember the steps the visitor took on the previous page, thus eliminating the need to re-enter information;
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s computer after visiting the website. These cookies allow RUDF to identify the user as a unique user (keeping this information as a randomly generated number). How long the cookie will stay on the user’s computer depends on the type of cookie.
In terms of functionality, cookies are divided into:
- Strictly necessary – This type of cookies make the work of the site possible by supporting basic functions such as navigation between pages and access to the secure parts of the site. This site cannot function properly without such cookies;
- Functional – Functionality cookies allow the site to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks like, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located;
- Statistical – This type of cookie allows us to track and analyse the effectiveness of our site, as the collected information is in the form of anonymised summary;
- Advertising – This type of cookie is used to track visitors between individual sites. They enable us to provide engaging content for our users in line with their interests. And as well help us measure the interactions of the advertising messages we distribute. The information from these cookies is anonymous. They help us measure the interactions of the advertising messages we distribute.
Blocking and deleting cookies:
If you want to restrict cookies or block them on the website, you can do so by changing the settings of your internet browser. You can block all the cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete all cookies when you exit the browser. You can get more information from the help menu of your browser. Some of the services provided by RUDF on the website may not function when cookies are blocked or deleted.