Societe Generale Expressbank
Societe Generale Expressbank Group is among the ten biggest financial institutions in Bulgaria. It comprises the bank Societe Generale Expressbank together with its subsidiaries – Sogelease Bulgaria, Societe Generale Factoring and the associated life insurance company Sogelife Bulgaria. With the help of its 1500 employees, Societe Generale Expressbank aims at providing its clients with accessible, flexible, high-quality and innovative products and services at a competitive prices.
- 99.72% of the capital is held by Societe Generale Group;
- BGN 31 million of net profit for 2010;
- BGN 151.9 million of net banking income for 2010;
- BGN 3 billion of total assets;
- 150 offices;
- Over 360 000 clients.
ELANA Holding and ELANA Investment
ELANA is one of the biggest non-banking financial institutions in Bulgaria with 20 years of experience in developing innovative products and services on the Bulgarian financial market. ELANA is a well recognized expert in the: management of financial assets, trading on financial markets, investment banking, investment consulting on European Programmes, land acquisitions, management of investments in the renewable energy sector. ELANA also has an extensive experience in the management of public funds – it has been successfully running the “Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources” Fund for already 7 years, after being given a mandate from the World Bank.
ELANA Investment is a prominent consultant on European funds for both the private business and municipalities. In 13 years it has assisted more than 500 companies and municipalities to attracted EU funds of over BGN 200 million.
Balkan Advisors is an international advisor in the field of investment banking and strategic consulting in Bulgaria and the Balkans region. Its experts have considerable experience in:
- Fund management – structuring, management and enhancing the worth of investments;
- Structuring and management of urban construction projects;
- Collaboration with municipal councils and municipal administration in attracting external financing;
- Assessing and structuring of public-private partnerships and concessionary agreements;
- Active investment activity in the real estate and media sectors in Bulgaria and the region.