Financial instrument JESSICA - City projects

Stage Terminated project

October 3, 2014

The project provides major rehabilitation of the Naval Academy „N. I. Vaptsarov“  in Varna. This is the oldest technical university in Republic Bulgaria. It is successor of the Marine School for machinists and stokers established in 1881 in Varna. During the years the Naval Academy has gone through many expansions and reconstructions but the main base still needs renovation.

The project provides reconstruction of the heating installation, reconstruction of the sport facilities, building a polygon for practical training and also repair of the second cycle of the heating system. The second part of the renovation provides repair of the water supply system.

Naval Aacademy

The Fund can finance 70% of the project, the rest 30% are deductables by the Naval Academy.